IAP2 USA Skills Symposium, February 21-25, 2016 – It’s Just Around the Corner
The IAP2 USA Skills Symposium is less than a month away! We have a lot of people joining us and we are excited to meet everyone and kick start those important networking opportunities. We do have some spaces left so please take a look at the courses on offer and register today.
Here are some highlights in case you are on the fence:
- Monday night, February 22, we have a big sponsor bringing a Big Hairy Problem where everyone can participate in applying their P2 experiences, ideas and recommendations to spur new thinking for this utility company.
- Other networking opportunities both formal and informal are being planned. Imagine sitting around the pool or going out for a meal with your colleagues and discussing P2!
- Expert trainers are offering rich learning experiences. These are not presentations, they’re are hands-on trainings.
- The modular schedule allows you to select one, two or three day courses to fill as much of the week as you are able.
The week will be a great networking time and locale!
IAP2 USA sees this as an opportunity to:
- Re-boot, Re-Energize, and Elevate your own P2 skills
- Build teams: common training builds common language and common vision. The Symposium will be a ready-made time to get you whole team tracking together
- Build support for engagement within your organizations. Do you work with people who don’t understand what you do? Invite them to join you.
Do you still have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
See you in San Diego!