Strategy and Fundraising Committee: Kick-Off Follow-Up, Invitation to Join Next Call
The newly-formed Strategy and Finance Committee kicked off the other week. Our emerging work plan includes the following areas:
- (Re-)gain 501c3 tax-exempt status
- Develop a short-term and long-term funding strategy
- Evolve and complete the strategic plan
- Align strategic plan, budget and action plan
Our next call is this coming Friday, March 13 at 9am Pacific. Agenda:
- Welcome new committee members, incl. area of interest
- Share progress reports, incl.
- Update on collaboration infrastructure
- Update on 501c3 effort
- Assessment of income opportunities
- Discuss work plan, agenda for coming weeks, next steps etc.
- Prepare committee update for 03/18 Board meeting
- Schedule upcoming meetings
If you’re interested in exploring how we can improve IAP2 USA’s long-term funding and financial health, please join us:
Call-in number: 877-915-9897
Access code: 3541711
Apologies for the short notice. We’ll announce meeting times more ahead of time starting next week. If you can’t make Friday’s call but would like to get involved, please leave a comment below or contact us, and we’ll get back to you. Thanks!