Get involved in a committee!
Coming in 2012: A national conference, federal symposium, webinars, training, new chapters and much more! OH MY!
A big THANK YOU to our members for letting us know what you want from IAP2 USA! The Board of Directors has adopted a very aggressive work plan for 2012 to begin to provide more value to IAP2 USA membership. But, we can’t do it alone. We need your help.
Please review the committees below and sign up to get involved and help make our dreams become reality.
- Chapter Relations – providing support to existing chapters and mentoring new chapters
- Communications – developing key messages and a strategy for effectively communicating to our many publics
- Membership – creating new membership campaigns to increase membership
- North American Conference – assist with 2012 conference in Canada and plan the 2013 conference in USA
- Professional Development – implement programs to further the practice of P2 such as training, webinars, communities of practice and much more
- Strategic Alliance – collaborate with other organizations and participate in the Open Government Initiative and Partnership
It’s easy to get involved. Click Here!