Gulf Coast Chapter 2012 Leadership Update
This message was sent out to members of the Gulf Coast chapter a couple of weeks ago:
Dear IAP2USA Gulf Coast Chapter Members:
On behalf of the Nominating Committee, the chapter is pleased to announce the results of the officer/committee chair nomination and voting process for 2012 calendar year positions:
2012 Officers and Chairpersons
- President – Susan Springer, Intrinsic Public Outreach, Wimberley, Texas
- Vice President – Leroy Alloway, Alamo Regional Mobility Authority, San Antonio
- Secretary/Treasurer – Open
- Programs Chair – Larry Schooler, city of Austin
- Education/Awareness Chair – Andrea Grover, Spectra Energy, Houston
- Membership Chair – Jerri Anderson, Community Awareness Services, Houston
I want to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to the Nominating Committee and, especially, to Paula Vaughan, of PV Consulting, Austin, for her hard work and unfailing dedication moving this effort forward. Other members included Michael Barnes, of TransCanada, and Larry Schooler, city of Austin. The Nominating Committee deserves a big ‘thank you’ from the membership.
The slate of officers and committee chairs is a strong one, and I encourage everyone to giving them your support now and in the coming year. Without the support of its members, an organization cannot flourish.
As outgoing president and a founding member of the chapter, I also want to express my thanks to those who have worked diligently to advance the interests of IAP2 and to make the Gulf Coast Chapter potentially one of the best chapters in IAP2USA.
Regards to all,
If you’d like to get involved, please get in touch with the Gulf Coast chapter directly.