Content Team Kick-Off: August 30, 2011
We just scheduled the inaugural conference call for our content and social media team:
Tuesday, August 30
At 12pm Pacific
(webinar and dial-in information upon request)
As a relatively small but growing organization, our goals with regard to web strategy are as follows:
- To build a thriving web presence for members and the public,
- to support and inspire our community,
- and to establish IAP2 USA as one of the leading voices and go-to destinations for public participation in the United States and beyond.
On this call, we’ll discuss our plans for the next few months leading into early 2012 and try to come up with a good process that ensures content greatness while keeping individual workload to a minimum (between 1-3 hours per month).
Our team will depend on the diverse skill sets of its members, including but not limited to:
- Copy writing
- Social media
- Online community management
- Graphic design
- Technology (e.g web video)