1st Member Webinar a Success!
A BIG thank you to the members who participated in our first webinar this morning. We had
55 44 members participate and we received many great ideas for our organization and the P2 practice. A quick overview of the comments and questions include the following. The USA Board and committee chairs will be using this information as we move forward and will have additional opportunities for member involvement.
- Lots of discussion about chapters – how to organize and get people involved as well as the relationship between IAP2 USA and the chapters.
- Names of national groups which IAP2 USA should collaborate with to ensure our P2 values are included in any new policies or regulations.
- A need for information/training on how to involve people in rural communities who are not comfortable using online tools.
- Interest in pursuing a accreditation or certification for IAP2 practitioners.
- Establishment of goals and objectives for IAP2 USA.
- How can we get local governments to come to IAP2 USA for the “gold standard” on P2.
- Several members also volunteered to help with the committees.
Theresa Gunn, IAP2 USA President