Chapter Relations Committee Reaches Out to Chapters
The Affiliate’s Chapter Relations Committee has been established for the purpose of engaging, supporting and expanding chapters in the USA.
Because chapter liaisons are a critical link to effective communication between chapters and the US affiliate, each chapter is invited to be represented on the Chapter Relations Committee. Here is a list of some items the Committee will be working on:
- Re-establish communication among all chapters via conference calls, e-mails and other mechanisms to support sharing of great ideas, lessons learned, and programming
- Define and deliver key services to chapters by the affiliate including improved access to the Affiliate membership database
- Update chapter charters and policies to comply with legal and governance requirements under the USA Affiliate
- Develop a strategy to strengthen the relationship between USA Board and existing chapters,
- Support new chapter development
This committee will begin work immediately and continue through the year and will communicate by e-mail and teleconference calls.
For more information, please contact the co-chairs:
Jeanna Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Debra Duerr at email@example.com
Wendy Lowe at firstname.lastname@example.org