Our Blog Numbers After Five Months
Just a quick follow-up to our post from October to share how this blog is doing.
Since our launch in September, here’s the numbers we have reached as of January 31, 2011:
- 38 posts
- 56 comments
- 29 email subscriptions
- 3,358 views
- 50 followers on Twitter
Our monthly traffic (we turned on indexing in early January):
Still pretty negligible in absolute terms, but we like the trend we’re seeing.
Once again, here’s what you can do to stay up to date and to help us grow:
- Subscribe to our RSS feed: https://iap2usa.wordpress.com/feed/
- If you prefer email, subscribe to email updates (right column under “Get email updates”).
- Don’t be shy, leave comments!
- Provide us with content (e.g. related events, industry news, training announcements, chapter updates etc. or write an op-ed)
- Start including the blog in your communications with interested audiences.
- Link to us!
Our content team is about to meet for the first time. There’s a lot of good stuff happening, and we want to bring you all of it.