Affiliate Board Selected
As you know, elections for the inaugural board of IAP2 USA ended Monday night. The results are in! This note was just sent to US members:
Many thanks to all the willing volunteers who stood for election to the inaugural IAP2 USA board, and congratulations to those that IAP2 USA members have chosen to serve:
- Tim Bonnemann (San Jose, California)
- Anne Carroll (St. Paul, Minnesota)
- Debra Duerr (Scottsdale, Arizona)
- John Godec (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Theresa Gunn* (Peoria, Arizona)
- Jeanna Hall (Hillsboro, Oregon)
- David Hovde* (DePere, Wisconsin)
- Lewis Michaelson (San Diego, California)
- Joel Mills (Washington DC)
- Leanne Nurse (Washington DC)
- Larry Schooler (Austin, Texas)
* Theresa and David were elected to serve as our representatives to the international IAP2 Federation.
Watch the IAP2 USA website at https://iap2usa.wordpress.com over the next few days for more about our new board members and opportunities for everyone to get more involved. An introductory board meeting will be held next week, and more information about that will be available soon.
Thanks to all IAP2 USA members, and happy holidays to everyone!
We’re currently collecting bios for each of the new board members and will try to have those live shortly.