Presentations From Public Meetings SOS 2.0 Event
Last week, our Cascade chapter held their Public Meetings SOS 2.0 event in Salem, OR. The workshop presentations are now available online:
- Building Community with Road Blocks: Engaging citizens in environmental issues using interactive, low-cost block parties, Keri M. Handaly and Jamie Stamberger
- Immediate and Visual: Old and new tools that catch the eye, “show” new concepts and create community interest, Rhetta Drennan
- Social Media for LOIS and Water Partnership: Successes and challenges for Lake Oswego Interceptor Sewer (LOIS) and LO-Tigard Water Partnership, Jeff Selby
- Build-a-System Tool: Mobile meetings with wireless laptops cost less than open houses for long-range planning, Marcy Schwartz
- Public Involvement Video for Dummies: Taking the Mystery Out of Video Production, Kalin Schmoldt and Sam Beresky
Feel free to stop by the IAP2 Cascade Chapter page on Facebook for photos and discussion.