IAP2 USA Board of Directors Nominations Due December 3
Update 12/02: The Deadline has been extended!
The first official act of the new US affiliate is to elect a Board of Directors for IAP2 USA. We will be electing 11 members—6 will be elected to three-year terms and 5 will be elected to a two-year term. Two of the eleven will be elected as the USA representatives to the IAP2 Federation Board. The election of the new board is expected to be completed by December 20, 2010 to prepare for the first meeting in January 2011.
If you are interested in running for the board, please review the nominations package (download PDF), then complete the nomination form (download PDF, download DOCX) and return it by Friday, December 3, 2010, per the instructions.
Schedule for Nominations
- November 20, 2010 — Nominating committee posts package to website and sends notice to IAP2 members
- November 22, November 29 & December 2, 2010 –- Reminders to members
- Ongoing –- Website updates with nominee information
- December 2, 2010 - IAP2 USA work group conference call
- Through December 3, 2010 - Nomination Committee requests/accepts nominations for US Affiliate Board
- December 3, 2010 — Nomination Committee meets to prepare ballot
- December 6-17, 2010 -‐ Ballots distributed to all existing US members
- December 16, 2010 ‐ IAP2 USA work group conference call
- December 17, 2010 — Deadline for members’ vote on Affiliate Board members
- December 20, 2010 -‐ Announce new Affiliate Board members
- Prior to December 31 (or prior to Federation Board) -‐ Affiliate Board holds first meeting
If you have any questions, please contact the Nominations Chair, Anne Brooks (a.brooks AT brooks-alaska.com).