Our Blog Numbers After One Month
We’re about one month into running this blog, and I wanted to share how we’re doing. Clearly, we’re still at the very beginning of what will hopefully one day be a striving little website.
Since our launch on September 1, 2010, here’s what we have to show for so far:
- 10 posts
- 11 comments
- 8 email subscriptions
- 623 page views
Our daily traffic:
We’re starting to reach out to folks for regular content contributions. Let us know what you’re interested in and what you’d like to see here.
Here’s what you can do to help us get this site off the ground:
- Subscribe to the RSS: https://iap2usa.wordpress.com/feed/
- If you prefer email, subscribe to email updates (right column under “Get email updates”).
- Leave a comment or two when you can. Comments are the gold standard!
- Provide us with content (e.g. share events, industry news, training announcements, chapter updates etc. or write an op-ed)
- Start including the blog in your communications with interested audiences.